the prolific penman
the prolific penman Poems
- Ego It was never huge nor was it small it was somewhere In ...
- Wasted I am so wasted off this brew called loves juice ...
- When I Knew The birds sang an unforgettable song on the day ...
- Goodbye Fear My response to you when you first walked into ...
- Naturally Just like the rainfalls and the wind blows I know...
The Prolific Penman is a name given to me by God. When it was introduced to me I questioned could I live up to what the title meant, as time passed I came to see that the name not only fit me but it was who I had grown into. The more I spoke it the bolder I became The Prolific Penman is my new lease on life. This name is not just a representation of me but another testament as to what God can do ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about the prolific penman
It was never huge nor was it small it was somewhere
In between it was kind of narrow plus it didn’t have
Much weight if my ego were a ship it would surly sink.
It wasn't a true reflection of what a noble king should be
It could have easily been stuffed into the smallest box
Then you came along and started building up the parts
That were weak.
It slowly became strong enough this I now see
I am too much for anyone to handle or to touch
I use to be humble never saying much all because
I was concerned for what others would think.
If I were to step...