Sylvia Chidi Poems
- Beautiful! Honesty is beautiful Kindness is ...
- Kiss Me Slowly Kissing is an art, one most master Kissing ...
- A Marriage Of Two A marriage of two is for love that is ...
- So Alone! So alone in my bed Alone listening to nightly ...
- What Is Music To You? Music is freedom that relentlessly ...
- Thank You, Mom Thank you Mom Thank you Mom Where I come ...
- A Bad Or A Good Teacher A bad teacher is negatively ...
www.sylviachidi.com - Please visit my website for my full Biography.
Thank you all for sharing your poetry with me and providing me with positive encouragement.
If I were a girl
I'll wake up each day
I'll tell myself to go and learn at school
No fancy mini-skirts, No acting cool as a fool
I'll play it safe with a boy
Simple jokes and simple joys
I’ll stand-up for only love and equality
Not for some stupid momentary flattery
These silly lines inspire only immorality
If I were a girl
I think you would understand
How it feels to be constantly disrespected
Treated as a feminine reject even ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Honesty is beautiful
Kindness is beautiful
Intelligence is beautiful
Talent is beautiful
Beautiful is a romance with such abundance
Beautiful are the flowers that roam the earth
Beautiful is awaking to the sound of singing birds
Beautiful is a disguise
Playing hide and seek inside and outside
Beautiful is as naked as the rising sun
Beautiful is delightful and truthful
Beautiful is the golden daylight that shines
And the taste of sweet colored red wine
Beautiful was never ever created by mistake
Beautiful is the ingredient we bake life's ...