Susan Wall Poems
- Lake Redman As there are times my mind likes to drift away ...
- I Heard A Knock Lord you’re my God, when I fall which I do ...
- Get Out While You Can Ladies abusers are on the loose, they ...
- Your On My Mind When taking my evening walk; you came to me ...
- Loving Nature Let us live in this world, but be at peace with...
- Love Messge Death even the word sounds cold It is something...
- Why Care I knew you for a few short years and then you ...
I am a born again Christian. I go to a church that preaches the word from the Bible and tends to follow Pentecost beliefs. Some years ago you would call that kind of church a Holy Roller church. I am very proud to be called a Christian. Jesus saved me from hell and gave me a new life. I am a mother of three and a stay at home house wife. I love to write and share with others what God has done for me. Writing poems is my outlet and I write to cope with stress as well. I feel that God has given me the gift to write and I want to make a difference to someone that may be hurting. Maybe my writings will lead someone to the Lord through the witnessing of my life experiences. God bless those who ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Susan Wall
As there are times my mind likes
to drift away back to that place
of endless peace.
This makes me want to reminisce
of the days lost in time.
I remember, that beautiful warm day
as the bright sun was shining down
in all its loving warmth
and splendor on my face.
Sitting on an old, red picnic bench
as hard as a rock in the summers light.
As the wild Geese slowly walked
towards me begging for food
I just admired how large they are in size.
The breeze that gently passed through
my long flowing hair was a moment
that I just want to ...