Sukasah Syahdan Poems
- Farewell Every hesitant good-bye with no prospect of Hi! ...
- A Kid on Her Lap a kid on her lap an extra busfare being ...
- A Koi To recall nothing past And expect nothing yet to ...
- Thoughts 1/ thoughts aren’t your pets ever taught to come...
- Reunion a) this spirited assemblage is a placid ...
- Kitanomaru Park 1/ here's a picture of us taking an ...
Sukasah Syahdan is founder and editor of a political-economic journal called Akal dan Kehendak ('Reason and Will') , which can be visited at http: //akaldankehendak.com. His poetry workshop and nursery is http: //tjipoetatquill.blogspot.com. He lives in Ciputat, South Tangerang, Indonesia. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sukasah Syahdan
Every hesitant good-bye
with no prospect of Hi!
is itself a demise
in mini size.
Farewell is never really
a phenomenon of the body;
always easier said than done
it is a state of mind.