SUJITH KUMAR Poems
- Don'T Blame Don't blame me or my poems You know not who I ...
- Focus Focus the word focus, Not because the word focus is ...
- Tears No Sight Sun is bright to make you right. Moon is ...
- On My Track On my track on lead Way back home very ...
- Baby You Are Mine As time passes, Memories builds up ...
- Dream I Had Spending a whole night beneath the moon on the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SUJITH KUMAR
Don't blame me or my poems
You know not who I am,
Nor you know what my poems are about.
Don't even try to prove me wrong because
At last you'll say that I am strong.
No matter what I write,
Don't prove me wrong in front of others sight
Because, you know I am right.
It's in your credit, that you have to admit
What ever I write may it be about,
Fear or fight, love or sex alright.
Don't criticize be wise,
Look from your inner conscience not from outer eyes.
I am free and erect, you don't have to correct
Because I am sure,