Srishti chaplot Poems
- Love The lovers may die, but their love is immortal, ...
- A Bird In A Cage There it lies.....a bird in a cage... ...
- I Want To Meet You You came in my life like an angel, With ...
- God Was Never Born My cousin Arushi asked me 'where is god? '...
- My Life Has Become Still There was a time when I was clear, ...
- Unjust World I tried to become a messenger of love, And ...
- Sorrow To Bliss A long dark night, Leaves rustling with all...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Srishti chaplot
The lovers may die,
but their love is immortal,
Their memories always lie,
in the hearts of the mortal..
Love isn't passion,
but is pure and dutiful,
It doesn't follow fashion,
but the true and the beautiful..
True love never brings gloom,
neither does it boast and detest,
It is like a flower that bloom,
bringing freshness to the rest..
Love a person or a thing,
or your work or any quest.
It will surely bring,
what is seemingly the best...