Sophy Iminzah Poems
- A Lone Wanting to be alone Mark you not wanting to be a ...
- Afraid You Will Leave Afraid you will leave That she will ...
- Our First Kiss Lingers Our first kiss lingers come rain come ...
- Paranoid Precaution. Peering pessimistically through ...
- Love Across The Road In my fantasies, she was always in my ...
- I Will Love You Forever I will love you forever even though ...
- The Search Search for something secure; that ...
Lover of the written word. I appreciate positive critcism. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sophy Iminzah
Wanting to be alone
Mark you not wanting to be a lone
To have some private thoughts
To think about decisions to be made
Steps to be taken
Changes to be made
Might be I seem withdrawn
I look depressed
Maybe I am
You do not have to say it
To predict how it will end
It is me
I am not you
I won't do what you think is right
If I stay silent
And want to be solo
It is not of your concern
Let those close to me ask
You will never know what is on my mind
I, I alone
Only me knows
I will do what i should do
You will not change my ...