Siyabonga Njica is an aspiring poet from Guguletu in Cape Town. Having lost his dad at just 11 years old, he began writing manuscripts about his father and used his unexpected demise as a weapon and tool to portray rather a modest and heart-warming side of himself, unknown by those around him. He started writing poems in 2009 and became an over-night sensation after touching many readers on his ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- We Say Enough
- Inside My Maths Class
- Life In The Ghetto
- As The Wheel Of Time Turns
- Emotions of a Fatherless Child
- To A Sister I Have Never Met
- Circumstances Made Me Who I Am
- Dear Me
- Have You Any Purpose In Life?
- When Will We Reconcile? (For The Boys Wh...
- Family Flaws
- Where I Want To End Up
- The Past and Beyond
- What's Gone Wrong with Our Gentlemens' C...
Comments about Siyabonga Njica
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)