Sinclair Azubuike Poems
- Single Mothers / Absent Father... In these struggling times of ...
- Don'T Judge A Book By Its Cove... Don't judge a book by its ...
- I'M Sorry Black Woman Black woman You cook and clean Yet ...
- Chicken & Chips Chicken & chips Often brought by fast food ...
- I Had A Dream I had a dream Last night A dream in which ...
- The Moment Of Truth The moment of truth Will soon ...
- Nowhere To Go Without somewhere to call home Wondering ...
An 80’s baby born in South East London, a British poet of African Caribbean heritage Sinclair Azubuike wrote his first ever poem in late 2004. As a quiet teenager on the brink of adulthood, he would use poetry as an outlet to constructively express his thoughts and emotions.
The author of 4 poetry books ‘Paint a Perfect Picture, ’ ‘When Doves Cry, ’ '20 12: A Poetical Journey of the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sinclair Azubuike
Single Mothers / Absent Fathers
In these struggling times of single parenthood
Many dads have packed their bags
And gone for good
Abandoning parental responsibilities
Not even sending a birthday or Christmas card
Leaving a child behind
Of a father they have been deprived
They have to come to terms with in life
Depriving a child of a father
Is like robbing a plant of water
A vital element to its whole existence
Can't merely be replaced
With something other
For a child needs both it parents
Input for guidance, love & support
Pre, during and ...