Silence Dogood Poems
- A Better Life Theres this girl at our school. Who is always ...
- Because Of Crystal Meth I have a secret. Made from all my ...
- A Love Poem For Broken Hearts I wanted to write a love ...
- My Favourite Hello And Hardest... In the halls you pass ...
- Tired Of Trying Chorus. im tired of tryin Sick of cryin
- I'Ll Show You Mine If You Show...
- Twilight The Poem A narrative poem about the book ...
Ny name is Kyla Christina Munden
I go by Silence DoGood on this site
not because I'm a benjamin franklin fan
or even a historical one
I chose the name because it was an alias
and I thought it was inspiring what Silence DoGood aimed to achieve
I do write in a depressing genre
displaying the effects of drugs, suicide, self mutilation, and rape. This is not because i've expeirenced it though in some cases I have.
It's mainly because it's something important and it's something to write about.
I am currently in the process of writing a book to show case these poems. You can of course find them on this site but if you really like my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Better Life
Theres this girl at our school.
Who is always alone.
She doesnt have money.
Or even a home.
She eats paperbag lunches.
And begs on the streets.
She has so many scars.
From the times she got beat.
At school nobody asks.
What happened to her.
They wonder in secret.
But she never says a word.
But no one really sees.
Shes locked away her voice.
And thrown away the key.
People will stare.
And spread a few lies.
But no matter what happens.
She never cries.
People will push.
And shove her ...