Sierra Breeland Poems
- School My School is wonderful I like my...
- Sister Sister Sister Sister
- Jingle Bells Jingle bells ring Jingle ...
- Moving I want move I am afriad to leave people behind But ...
- Bugs Bugs bug me I don't like them
- Daddy My daddy is my hero He is my daddy
- Turtle Turtle Turtle are slimy and ...
I like to ride my bike. I like to dance and sing and play with my little sister.
I like to go to school.
I also love to swim.
I love my mommy and daddy
I love my family.
My auntie April is one of my best friends.
I like to go to the movies with my Aunt too. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My School is wonderful
I like my teacher too
My friends sometimes acts like hens
But I can count to ten
I like the subject english
I love to write and draw
On the way to school in the morning there is sometimes fog
Well I thought I'd Tell you alittle about my school
I hope you enjoy school like I always do....