Sierra Breeland Poems
- Sister Sister Sister Sister
- School My School is wonderful I like my...
- Daddy My daddy is my hero He is my daddy
- Turtle Turtle Turtle are slimy and ...
- Jingle Bells Jingle bells ring Jingle ...
- Christmas Day Christmas is happy time in ...
- Bugs Bugs bug me I don't like them
I like to ride my bike. I like to dance and sing and play with my little sister.
I like to go to school.
I also love to swim.
I love my mommy and daddy
I love my family.
My auntie April is one of my best friends.
I like to go to the movies with my Aunt too. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sierra Breeland
My sister is funny
she likes to eat money
I can't wait till she goes to school
she might have a lot of work to do
I will have to teach her how to spell
I never want to be in hell
My Sister is a tease
She is always making me freeze
She is so great
I do believe in fate
I am only seven
But I know all about heaven
My sister is almost two
I will have to teach her to tie her shoes
My sister I love to death
She is sometimes a mess
My sister i will never forget