Shweta Roy Poems
- Bless Me For My Cries It shines from the sky, It rains from...
- Empty You caught my way to the hills Though they are up and ...
- Though You Don'T You left me, And I left smiling. You ...
- Leads Me To Hell Riding on a vehicle, That leads to ...
- Twisted Pages Of My Diary A page of emotions, The crowd ...
Just proceeding towards a love experience. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shweta Roy
Bless Me For My Cries
It shines from the sky,
It rains from above,
It says things of love and war,
Its me, myslf, I.
Starting things from past,
Backing up all losts, Turning to a side thats new,
Leaving all outbursts! I'm overdone today!
I'm waiting for the end!
Being me, myslf and I,
Doing all uncertains,
Getting over over, alone!
Tell me the way that backs me home, I'm lost in some bribes,
God bless me for my cries!