shuvo chakraborty Poems
- Melting Pot Me, a melting pot, under scorching ...
- In Rain Washed Night In rain washed night, When every ...
- She Has Arisen Like A Full Moo... She has arisen like a fool ...
- Song Let me lost forever before I meeting you As I am firm ...
- To A Trojan Horse Adieu the happy year, Run, run the Trojan...
- Quarter Moon The quarter moon has arrived on seaside, The ...
- Obituary To Innocents (Killed ...
SENIOR ADVOCATE IN INCOME TAX TRIBUNAL, KOLKATA AND LECTURER IN LAW, BURDWAN UNIVERSITY LAW DEPT. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shuvo chakraborty
Me, a melting pot, under scorching realities
Reducing in awesome pace
Without any natures grace,
Carrying a crying soul to be pitied.
No splendor greets my sadden dreams
No valence encompasses my tiny worth,
Everything is bare to tricky folds
Of eternal contriver, hunter of bliss age old.
Wherever mine frail steps advance
In vain quest of solitude and eternal peace
Taking the soft hands of muse in body
I found the palace old subsided,
Revealing without princess gold
In scattered hopes of human mold.
O! the life disappointing omong dotting ...