Shreya Jani Poems
- Traveler I have a traveler's soul with constant itch in my ...
- Shut Out Life knocked at my door But there was a lock on ...
- Singularity I loved you when there was no matter When there ...
- Change I dont know how to love correctly I hear myself say ...
- White And Red I can still hear the chants of white and ...
- Cuba - Haiku In a heart beat The rhythms do fade The ...
- Plan B Look it happened again Moments like haiku ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shreya Jani
Life knocked at my door
But there was a lock on it
A lack of imagination prevented windows
Alack of faith stopped ventilation
I lay on my bed waiting still
Beyond the door there may be fields
Perhaps a river or two
There maybe waterfalls and rainbow
But on the bed I lay waiting
My tears became the waterfall
My Knees fold up mountains
My breath became the wind
My hair the fields I longed
Life came and I forgot to open the door!
I lay in the bed!