Biography of Shirley Alexander
Shirley Alexander lives in Crawford GA. Her poetry, short fiction, photography, and art have appeared in numerous local and regional publications. Website: Here In The Life Of An Unknown Poet.
Shirley is also a self-employed small business owner and a beef cattle farmer.
Any messages to the poet are welcome.
- Something From the Woman I Left Behind
- More Than She Knew
- Presents From Jim
- Tricking the Reaper
- My Position
- Here In The Life Of An Unknown Poet
- Into the Hornets’ Nest at Seagrave’s Mil...
- My First Broken
- The Ballad of Bumble Jack-(a bit of fun)
- Sweet Wine and Saddle Oxfords
- Do You Remember Fireball Roberts?
- Torn Pages
- The Awakening
Ghost Of A Blue World
I dreamed I was flying
over the ghost of blue world past.
The buffalo ran before me,
thundering through the plains.
And I heard a wail in the wind
like a thousand voices whispering,
spreading the rumors of change.
And all the nations were gathered
on the burial grounds of man,