Shila Sinha Poems
- Tsunami What a dreadful catastrophe Took away the last ...
- Poetry Is A Kind Of Art The poetry is a kind of ...
- Word Words of senses Brings out latent thoughts
- Memory Man passes away But memory remains
- Our Brave Boys Who were they Near the stranded, distressed ...
- On The Beach I remember the deserted beach Still. so ...
- Untold Pain I heard a shrill cry Heartbreaking ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shila Sinha
What a dreadful catastrophe
Took away the last breadth of thousands
Without giving a single moment
In a second, world is changed
Dilapidated and collapsed so is she
The devastating disaster left her with no choice
But to be homeless, crippled and vulnerable,
Merely an orphan in this big planet
Now she won, t be lying in her mother's lap
Nor her father will be there to pat her
Her siblings won't be around her to chase
Humanity is bereaved of Almighty 's bliss
She is all alone in this
Naked unclad ...