Sheryl Barison Poems
- If I Could Turn Back Time If I could turn back time, I will...
- Fool Again I cursed love for giving me pain I hate to trust ...
- A Silent Cry Another mournful night Dawn is still too far to...
- Why Should I? its sounds like frolic, chances brought our ...
- Honey Hon, i love you. No need to change. The day i gave ...
- Love Poems Fearless, Willing to go beyond all risk. The ...
- Thank God I Found You Am falling in love with you The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sheryl Barison
If I Could Turn Back Time
If I could turn back time,
I will not walk to the path we meet.
To avoid the circumstances of knowing you,
So I would not waste my tears again falling for a nonsense feeling.
I will disobeyed my heartbeat.
Pretending that I don't need you neither,
Than to endure the feeling of loosing you,
Because of someone else.
I would not let my self
Falling in-love with you.
I'd rather keep far from your presence,
To flee from falling in this unequitable game.
If i could turn back the time,
I wont let anyone hurting me that much.
And risking my ...