Sheryl Barison Poems
- Honey Hon, i love you. No need to change. The day i gave ...
- How Can I? Tell me how I can forget Memories we shared If ...
- I Miss You Oh hon you'll never know How much I miss ...
- If I Could Turn Back Time If I could turn back time, I will...
- Fool Again I cursed love for giving me pain I hate to trust ...
- A Silent Cry Another mournful night Dawn is still too far to...
- Why Should I? its sounds like frolic, chances brought our ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sheryl Barison
Hon, i love you.
No need to change.
The day i gave you my word
I am prepared facing
Whatever consequences i met
In knowing your very soul.
I always reserve my willingness
Accepting your world.
Adopting your dreams and belief.
I love you for being you
Accompany with your failure, deficiency and imperfection.
I can do everything
Just to be near you,
And to make our world as one.
I love you hon,
I need you.