Shefali Singh Poems
- Speak Something! ! Why Are You... Please say dear, speak ...
- `being Alone -`power Of Surviv... what is in dream.dream is to...
- You Are Still Dumb I am still standing there Still standing ...
- Being With You A Curse For Me What the hell made me think ...
- When I First Met You How could I forget that day when I met ...
- You Are My Heartbeat You are heart, your presence is ...
- Everyone's Fake I Realized It Alone in the darkness I was ...
i am a simple college student per-suing BE(bachelor of engg) from SAGAR INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY, BHOPAL, poetry is my not just my hobby.its my addiction of 8 years.I enjoy writing poems.Actually i do not write poems as an imagination, they are directly my narration of my life experiences and happenings.poetry writing's interest grew when i did my school from DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL.Its... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shefali Singh
Speak Something! ! Why Are You Dumb
Please say dear, speak something,
Don’t be dumb, I am listening,
If not then why are you lying cold on ground,
Everywhere that red blood spread around.
Are you fine, okay or anything wrong,
Why everyone has covered their mouth as if smelt pong,
They are not answering me at least you me,
My questions and queries growing like a tree.
Why? Why? why? are your eyes closed
Are you so sleepy that can’t even look at me
I want to talk to you open your eyes,
Say something otherwise your sweetheart will cry.