Shawn Marie Edmiston
Shawn Marie Edmiston Poems
- Oh, Oh Yes..And No. I feel So exposed
- Suspense Suspended On a plane somewhere between
- You Have My Attention You have my attention. And not ...
- My Man I am in awe Of this man I see before me. I look ...
- Ma Couer, Tunisie I can feel it, taste it, smell it. ...
- Anticipation Go ahead, just do it, I've had a knife in my ...
- Dks There is a crack In the surface layer
I began to write poetry around the age of 12. I have gone through significant lulls in my work, but have somehow managed to write over 300 pieces chronicling my life and loves. I have always found it easier to let my feelings flow out through a pen or my fingers than to verbalize them. Some of my favorite poets are e.e. cummings, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Sylvia Plath, Emily Dickinson, Oriah and of course Maya Angelou. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shawn Marie Edmiston
Oh, Oh Yes..And No.
I missed you
The moment I left
What am I doing?
What am I feeling?
I am not going to
I will take it
For what it is
Try to label
I will allow
Myself to fall
I will just be
Be in the moment
Be in your arms,
Look into your eyes.
Oh yes. ...