Shashikant Nishant Sharma
Shashikant Nishant Sharma Poems
- A Short Love Story Started with meetings and ...
- Real Happiness-2 Happiness lies in good health Not in ...
- Beauty Of A Woman The beauty of a woman lies in her ...
- Dream Dream Dream Dream dream dream And dream untill dream ...
- Little Things Make Life Wonder... How little things Matters ...
- 60 Years Of Indian Democracy 60 years of Indian ...
- Butterfly O butterfly, butterfly Teach us to fly We want to...
Shashikant Nishant Sharma is one of the dynamic personality who has authored several books and edited scores of books. He has been regularly teaching and writing on management, planning developmental issues. Being brought up in rural area, got educated in sub-urban area and now living in metropolitan city, Delhi, he has been able to gather a lot of experiences on diverse fields especially on political, cultural, socio-economic and environmental issues. He is also a voracious reader of social science book and that's why you can see the maturity of thoughts and writing skills. To read more of his articles, you can visit www.internationaljournalofresearch.com
He is currently working as ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Writing poem is passion of those who find deep emotion to express and few want to hear him out.''Shashikant Nishant Sharma
A Short Love Story
Started with meetings and greetings
Talked a lot in few sublime seatings
When I asked her name
She told very soon
My name is moon
I asked what do you want and why
She told me with a shy, sky
My dream is to fly so high
When I asked when you will meet next
She remained silent and later text
During the dawn of Doomsday
I thought and pondered all day
She had told with eyes filled of tear
I asked from what you fear my dear
She expressed the consequences of love
I thought she must have experienced love
Wanted to know who hurt her feeling
The last ...