Sharvani Patwari Poems
- On The Way On the way up the knoll, I forget the fear of ...
- Where Happiness Lies... -new- The world where smiles are lights, ...
- A Butterfly's Blessing -new- When my rose garden was young, I ...
- A Haunted House I, Flora and Nick, Were on a way to ...
- Beauty Of The Wild From the picturesque waterfalls, To the ...
- Where Did My Freedom Go? Where did my freedom go? Since ...
- Swing Sometimes up and sometimes down When you're up you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Nature, in itself is the most beautiful poem, composed by God.''Poetry and Nature
''Peace cannot be concluded by simply ceasing the war, it can be concluded by understanding others perspective and realizing the problems faced by people around us.''Peace
''Hard work and good luck, both must go hand in hand to lead you to success.''Success
''Sometimes, you should analyze yourself, as if you do, you will find a wonderful person hidden inside you, whom you never knew.''Understanding oneself
''Life is a mystery box, take the risk to open it and discover delights.''Life
Comments about Sharvani Patwari
On The Way
On the way up the knoll,
I forget the fear of the fall,
Leave all my apprehension,
And cast aside my tension.
I gather myself, my trust,
I remove the shroud of rust.
If the world calls me, I say,
I'm travelling on the awakened way.
The heaven waits for me,
It is the mollifying sea,
The azure has decorated it;
With blue, that is perfect fit.
I close my eyes and ears,
And bid adieu to my tears.
I worship all the elements,
And repair my psyche's dents.
The path is full of hurdles,
Especially, for one like turtles.
One has to give up...