Sharvani Patwari Poems
- Desired And Despised Changes Do you remember the moment you ...
- On The Way On the way up the knoll, I forget the fear of ...
- Where Happiness Lies... The world where smiles are lights, ...
- A Haunted House I, Flora and Nick, Were on a way to ...
- Beauty Of The Wild From the picturesque waterfalls, To the ...
- Where Did My Freedom Go? Where did my freedom go? Since ...
- Swing Sometimes up and sometimes down When you're up you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Nature, in itself is the most beautiful poem, composed by God.''Poetry and Nature
''Peace cannot be concluded by simply ceasing the war, it can be concluded by understanding others perspective and realizing the problems faced by people around us.''Peace
''Hard work and good luck, both must go hand in hand to lead you to success.''Success
''Sometimes, you should analyze yourself, as if you do, you will find a wonderful person hidden inside you, whom you never knew.''Understanding oneself
''Life is a mystery box, take the risk to open it and discover delights.''Life
Comments about Sharvani Patwari
Desired And Despised Changes
Do you remember the moment you grieved?
At that time, you had been bereaved.
Do you remember your lucky day,
When you prospered in every way?
Nobody desires flood, famine and cyclone,
No one will ever wish to remain alone.
Everyone wishes the wars and riots to cease,
This world wants the tranquility, joy and peace.
Does anyone ever lovingly invite a drought?
For a while, just give it a thought.
Replay your life to find that it has constantly changed,
All the raptures and hardships were already arranged.
Earth will continuously rotate and revolve, ...