Sharon Jane Lansbury
Sharon Jane Lansbury Poems
- Bed Bugs! I snuggled with my book in bed, a feather pillow ...
- The Ladybirds Who Have No Spot... A Ladybird called Mrs ...
- A Gruesome Discovery! Great Aunt Ant Augusta had been ...
- Fatterpillar Emily Gertrude Sylvia Miller Is rather a portly...
- Roof Garden Goodness me! What do I see? Upon a snail, a ...
- Forget Me Knot Michael is in trouble for he missed a crucial ...
- Lucy Dora Stuck In Flora A silly bug called Lucy ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sharon Jane Lansbury
I snuggled with my book in bed,
a feather pillow for my head,
when something strange materialised
right there before my very eyes!
A troop of creatures fairly small
across my eiderdown they crawled,
they marched up to my book to see
if they might have a word with me!
Their leader said, in tiny tones:
‘listen up you lazy bones! ’
I gazed down at the crowd before me,
half a million, then add forty!
‘Well? ’ I said. ‘What’s wrong with you?
Do you want to hear this story too? ’
‘Darn and blast you! ’ he cried in fright:
‘You keep ...