Shanika marini Paul
Shanika marini Paul Poems
- Ode To My Parents Ode to My Parents ATHWART TIS SEEMED TO ...
- Unity Of Crows Observed did I two crows at play Upon a roof ...
- True Love Awaken True love! Awaken! Thine eyes doth ...
- Ode To God Ode To God The Creator Abba I call thee my ...
- Lamb In The Tyrants Hands Mercy! I beg thee oh merciless ...
- Mortality MAN THOU ART MORTAL Hear thee oh man; loud and ...
- Grandfather Ode to Grandpa Maurice(my darling grand father I ...
A trained advanced Teacher in English Literature she is a past pupil of St.Bridgets convent Colombo where she served as a Senior Prefect, President Of the the Interact Club District Treasurer of the Interact Districl, Leader of many quiz teams, Director of Rotaract at present she serves as the President of the Lion's Club of Mabole
She is an U/Graduate in BA(OUSL) Advanced Diploma in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shanika marini Paul
Ode To My Parents
Ode to My Parents
ATHWART TIS SEEMED TO SMILE,
As tears invaded my eyes.
Grown up, nearly four decades,
Still missing my Fathers loving arcade.
A mother art I: now so blessed
I watch my toddler lovingly embrace
“Mama”, ”mama” he repeats
crying and demanding till I’m a defeat
Yet how long doth time permit
As e’er beneath my breath commit
I watch my older now eleven
Hardly yearning for my laps heaven
Ponder do I of nostalgic confession
When I hardly recollect mother’s intention
Of the severe words and beatings aghast
As she ...