Shane McKnight Poems
- Anathematize The Sanguinary Co... Cold blooded fate ...
- Sweet Agony Sorrow is but a mortal Browbeaten Trapped ...
- Under The Watchful Gaze Of The... The eerie glow of the ...
- Another Morbid Tale And I sit at the table, With the ...
- A Conventicle Come nigh Come nigh my friends in the night ...
- The Half Of The Forest The howling wind Heralds the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shane McKnight
Anathematize The Sanguinary Conventicle
Cold blooded fate blinds their faith. Sanguinary
Believers on the berth of anathema.
Sect of worship as dark as the night, anathematize
We pray thee, this conventicle.
All that dissipates the joy in the air are throes
Of wasted parturition.
Death condemns our parturition,
On our shoulders we bear the brunt of this sanguinary
Gathering of soldiers, garnering throes
Of anguish. Darkening skies herald this anathema.
Delirium deglamorizes this conventicle.
The sun darkens, the moon rescinds. We pray thee anathematize.
Beneath the bloody skies at dawn, ...