Shahid Hussain Chouhdry
Shahid Hussain Chouhdry Poems
- 'Love And War' All is fair in love and war, But love is ...
- “winners Never Quit” Winners never quit, Quitters never win, ...
- Addiction Of Love Help me out, I am addicted to Love, With ...
- City Of Lights (Karachi) When I entered into the city of ...
- Security Of My Homeland Sitting on the boundary, defending ...
- Justice And Equality The right way to bestow, the glow way to...
- Unexpected Death If you may die old or young, With all ...
Being working in prestigious organization, It is difficult to cope yourself towards poetry, furthermore a Pakistani English poet, it seems like to be fun, though poetry is passion, deep feelings and emotions that comes up naturally it is not a profession.Previously Shahid had numerous Urdu poems, he never never get published, nor save them even a single one, but with the passage of time he explore... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shahid Hussain Chouhdry
'Love And War'
All is fair in love and war,
But love is peace and uproar is war,
Love is beginning and end is war,
Love is start and quit is war,
Love is true wrong is war,
Love is affection, abhor is war,
Love is pleasure, grief is war,
Love is serenity, bustle is war,
Love is passion, oppression is war,
Love is calm, chaos is war,
Love is solace, turmoil is war,
Love a summit, ebbing is war,
Love is comfort, terror is war,
Love is friendship, enmity is war,
Love is sodality, outcast is war,
Love is smoke, fire is war,
Love is fruit, ash is ...