Serenity Tate Poems
- The Fear That Love Can Drag Ou...
- We Have Awoken the awakening my life has just started, ...
- Im Good Enough good enough the sweat, the love,
- The Arms That Drives The Conde...
- The Apology From The Man In Th... the apology he ...
- The Rain On A Daughters Should... the rain the drops of ...
- The Old Timers Bittersweet Mem... the memories do you ...
deep inside my undelightful life...my life starts as a story of devotion and desception...but further more...there is nothing to tell at the moment.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Serenity Tate
The Fear That Love Can Drag Out Of A Person
i fear our love
i fear that this relationship will come to an end,
i fear that you will get bored of my pitty,
i fear that i might say something wrong,
i fear that you will cheat because you cant see me,
i fear that i will not be missed if my life shall end early,
im scarred of the commitment and the honesty that we may share,
but most of all i fear of being ALONE.