Serenity Tate Poems
- Im Good Enough good enough the sweat, the love,
- The Arms That Drives The Conde...
- The Apology From The Man In Th... the apology he ...
- The Rain On A Daughters Should... the rain the drops of ...
- The Old Timers Bittersweet Mem... the memories do you ...
- Love Has Come For Me im in love the love has came to my ...
- Till Death Do Us Part death death comes and goes as it ...
deep inside my undelightful life...my life starts as a story of devotion and desception...but further more...there is nothing to tell at the moment.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Serenity Tate
Im Good Enough
the sinners and saints,
the waste of ones body as on a diet,
the destiny being ruined quickly,
the thought of not saying no,
the lies being told in your face by family,
but its not anything i feel torn down by,
i feel good enough to not let it beat me down,
i can always get up,
your here beside me and i have no fear,
my feelings arent destroied,
and she wont be able to get the love from us,
we feel to good to let it go...