Seif Hajri Poems
- A Summer Day Beach was hot my palms were dry my eyes are ...
- The Void
- Darkness why have i been appointed with such an omen It ...
- Feelings. Words hurt people cry Feelings are ductile and ...
- Route-Less Where do i turn I am always questioning my ...
- The Sands Of Time. All our lives run on hourglasses As a ...
Hello, my name is seif al hajr and i am 15 years of age.I have developed an intrest in writing poetry at a very young age.Now that i have found this website i can finally share my poems which is a big relief to me.I might be a talented poet but thats for you guys to decide.I put all my heart and soul into my work and all these poems are mine and i am the one who wrote these poems.Yes it may seem ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Summer Day
Beach was hot
my palms were dry
my eyes are as wet as a rainy sky
my eyelids would close
and my heart would open
the beach scent awoken ancient feelings
feelings of belonging and love
but i know deep down
that the feelings were not real
they did not come from a profound source
maybe its just the chemicals in my brain messing with my feelings
or my heart playing tricks on me