Sebastian Soberania Poems
- Selfishness And The Human Natu... i write because i feel ...
- A Beautiful Story once upon a time the queen of happiness ...
- Before The Night Falls She was very strange, and beautiful, ...
- Regret regret is the most abused word in the world, it is ...
- Critics leave the critics to themselves let them make a ...
- Into The Land Of Shadows into the land of shadows light ...
- Let Me Fall Alone let me fall alone in the brevity of my ...
a free lance writer, that goes beyond borders,
from israel to nicaragua to the philippines and new guinea.
ventures into environment, psychology, and metaphysics.
just another restless poet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sebastian Soberania
Selfishness And The Human Nature
i write because i feel sympathy for someone
like me, and then
another reason comes which is hard to accept anyway
but just the same i must accept bluntly
i write because i also have this sympathy for myself
deprived of the most basic need
of another's person's
genuine affection, because you know very well
how selfish others can be
attending only to what pleases them
and not what pleases
others, it is human nature, we all know it, we accept it,
to get more and give less
to take the pleasures of lust in the guise of love
to leave and not ...