Scott Salmon Poems
- Twisty Cramping Gut Twisty cramping gut of mine inside out I...
- A Love I Was Lucky To Find > >> > >> You ...
- I Want What I Cannot Have How could you know my life had ...
- A Fathers Wisdom A father's voice directs you, It soothes ...
- And Still You Make Me Smile So many days and years we ...
- A Poem For Mandy Howarth Why do people differ, and differ ...
- Another Loss I feel as you look down on me, No longer do ...
Just a regular guy filled with tons and tons of passion.
Single with a ten year old boy, looking. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Salmon
Twisty Cramping Gut
Twisty cramping gut of mine
inside out I tend to whine
Double knots my tummy turns
and curled up tight my inside burns
It comes and goes but now its bad
so many times these pains I've had
piercing pain and I must say
my Midol won't make them go away
But just as quick they seem to pass
not quick enough you bet your ass
to all you men I will be curt,
give thanks to god you're not a skirt
By Scott Salmon