Scott McQueen Poems
- Sometimes (What I Am) Sometimes when I get sad I force my ...
- Am I Worth It Am I worth saving Tell me if so But if I am ...
- Start Again Dance away your sorrow Laugh away your pain May...
- The Chorus Of My Mind There'll be a time When all will ...
- When I First Saw Your Face I lived a thousand lives When I ...
- Psalm Of Hope, Pt.2 Not all those with their eyes closed are ...
- Avoid The Trap Of Fear I've felt the pain of fiery heat And ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Sometimes (What I Am)
Sometimes when I get sad
I force my tears inside
I do not show emotion
I bottle pain with pride
Sometimes when I get lonely
I sit inside my room
I close up all the curtains
I turn down any tune
Sometimes I think of life
How it is inside of books
How the prince finds the princess
How the hero stops the crooks
But every second I remember
What I really am
A lonely, sad, young writer
Too scared to be a man