Scott Labbe Poems
- March Like Diamonds I march to the beat of my heart The ...
- Jungle Fever He thinks his technological luck makes him ...
- Tint Of Love I seen her walking Down this winding ...
- Over Again Leave a sign It's secret Make sure you ...
- Skeletons Grave Oh today i felt alive for the first you ...
- Burning Shame As the fire burns You start to be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Labbe
March Like Diamonds
I march to the beat of my heart
The melody in my head
I find the cigarette smoke as art
Lying in my bed
I take hate and love apart
As the sky lights the day like diamonds
I live my life in denial
She likes the taste of almonds
This fuel moves in a spiral
Take me for I am
I'm lost one word damn