Scarlett Outlaw Poems
- Struggling Faith Sometimes I find myself dreaming, in the ...
- I Don'T Know What To Do Anymor... I loved him. Yes I did. He...
- Cold Snow Fall The snow fall this year will be cold. How ...
- Saved My Life There was yelling everywhere, gunshots, ...
- I Love. I Trust. I Fall. Whenever I fall. It is always in ...
- A Born Survivor He is old, he is fragile. He is my ...
- A Rhyme Santa Clause loves a bit of banter he goes on a ...
A Buddha once said: 'You can close your eyes to things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to things you do not want to feel.' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scarlett Outlaw
Sometimes I find myself dreaming,
in the daytime.
It is always about finding peace and love.
Everywhere we go in the real world,
there are fights in every corner.
Blood spraying, tears falling.
People are begging for their life.
Knives are covered in murderous blood.
What did the innocent people deserve this?
How can my daughter grow up here peacefully?
She asks me: 'Mummy, why are you crying? '
I just tell her: 'Babe, the world is confusing.'
We might live in the 21st century,
but we still need to find our faith.
However, we will ...