Saskia Harjono Poems
- Love Is Love is the mind’s doing – and not the eyes' - and ...
- A True Friend, You Are For Johannes Leonardo. Thank you for ...
- Once Upon My Dream Analyzing the taunting jolts within the ...
- The Days Of You And Me You are the good ol’ days I long to ...
- A Friend I Found In You For Alvin, a beary special friend of ...
- A New Hope In the silence of the night Where I can see no ...
- Miracle, Where Art Thou? The world in peace, welcoming the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Love is the mind’s doing – and not the eyes' -
and so they say,
the mind tricks, illuminating a pony
to a celestial creature
Love is the essence of human life
and so we are told –
but isn’t it a malign satisfaction to possess, conquering
the hollow image of reality?
Love is tasting caramel in a bowl of gourds – doesn’t make sense
Love is humming a lullaby in faltering staccato – you can hardly sleep
Love is seeing the fiery moonlight in eclipse – phenomenal
Depending what you choose to remember
For love is,