Sasha Varney Poems
- What To Do? What to do, what to do. I don’t know, how ‘bout ...
- The Magic Of Music The music flowed through my veins Freeing...
- I Want To Be A Star When I was little, I used to wish to be a...
- They'Re Not Fine I see people everyday. My eyes deceive me, ...
- I Must Fight For You I scream out to the world Hoping it ...
- Fire The light flickered in her eyes. She wanted to erase ...
- To Escape The Masquerade I look down at my hands And thought...
Alice is a 15 year-old girl in high school. She is currently a sophomore. She lives on an island with her mom and brother and cat. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sasha Varney
What To Do?
What to do, what to do.
I don’t know, how ‘bout you?
You should give me a subject
And I could make a poem, I bet.
Just comment to the right
To give my bulb some light.
This is actually kinda fun
Well, I should get my homework done.
Then again, this is entertaining
And could be some training
For my poetry and rhyming.
This is better than looking at homework and sighing
For I do not know how to do math.
And I feel like making my epitaph.