Sandra Regan Poems
- The Perfect Day We had morning coffee, we had a morning ...
- Crazy Prose On A Crazy Night June brings warmth, sun kissed ...
- Darling Daughter Roses she did not receive on her ...
- No Goodbyes Understand that this tale is innocent. No words ...
- Nerves Of Steel Nerves of steel I need right now. Where are ...
- Light Abounds Mind racing, inner conflict I ...
- I Believe I believe in you and me. I believe that God is ...
My name is Sandra Regan. I was born and raised in San Francisco, California. I've surfed the Pacific Ocean, was a lifeguard and a swim teacher for years. I have a degree from San Francisco State University and was an avid protestor against Apartheid and for needy people. I still love nature, I'm a total Francophile, I play the violin and viola in an orchestra and a symphonic metal band. I like to think I bring joy and beauty to the people I meet and hope you like my poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sandra Regan
The Perfect Day
We had morning coffee,
we had a morning walk,
pictures on phones,
and a daylong talk.
We gazed at rolling hills
and took long deep breathes.
We watched children fly kites
and looked forward to endless nights.
On this wonderful and magical day,
we acted out parts, just like a play.
It was the, oh so, perfect day.
We walked distant trails and took in some wine.
I danced, you sang, we followed the signs.
You were funny, bold, tender, and kind.
So what was wrong with this perfect day?
Alone again, you were only on my mind.