sandra brown wright
sandra brown wright Poems
- Sensation A warm sensation fills my body, my heart races ...
- If If I could have you I know what I'd do this time I'd be ...
- Someone's Heart sounds never heard, words never spoken, ...
- Do You Do you even know how you effect me? I bet you ...
- Give Me A Box GIVE ME A CARDBOARD BOX FOR MY THINGS YOU GAVE ...
- Nameless Poem LOVE: never really known PAIN: never goes ...
- No More wanting, lusting to be held, wishing, ...
im just a girl who loves to write poems. I have had alot of broken hearts. bad relationships, pain, and sorrow. I have two girls who live with thier father. there names are diamond and faith brown we live palmdale ca the high desert. I've lived here for 34 years. my poems come from the heart and the pain I have everyday. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sandra brown wright
A warm sensation fills my body,
my heart races with every touch,
the softness of your voice soothes my soul,
As I lay here hoping the moment will never end,
calling out for you,
praying that you'll never let me go,
the sensation is so strong,
slowly I fade in and out of reality,
In an instant the warm sensation fades away,
my heart is empty,
my soul is torn apart and now the sensation of fear of what's to come,