Samina Akhter Poems
- The 9/11 Attack As the hearts we cry, We feel the same, ...
- The Sun Bright, A burning flash, HOT, Red, Yellow, ...
- Different Sounds As the birds chirp, Passing my house, I ...
- Life Life is a rainbow, It never ends. There’s a pot of ...
- The Moon Bright, Changes shapes, Blue or White, Aware ...
- Hungry People When I look them, I hear children ...
- Dreaming All I do, Is look up in the clouds, Dreaming, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samina Akhter
The 9/11 Attack
As the hearts we cry,
We feel the same,
People have been gone since,
The 9/11 is today,
When the twin towers fell,
Without a sign.
On the news today,
The fire department found a letter,
Not an ordinary letter,
A mysterious letter,
“84th street trapped with 12 people”.
We know that many people lost someone,
I lost someone too,
Whoever died in the twin towers? ,
They are in the sky,