sami girl Poems
- Rows And Rows Of Corn Haiku
- The Clear Skies Of June Haiku
- Incredible Pain Haiku
- Set Me Free “I’ll be there for you.” You whisper this into ...
- My House They took me away From the place that I loved My ...
- Numb My body is unfeeling Hollow, empty Can’t move
- All I Need Is A Friend All I need is a friend Nothing more, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sami girl
Best Poem of sami girl
Rows And Rows Of Corn Haiku
rows and rows of corn
some grow tall and others die
like people in life