samer manzoor Poems
- Alone -new- It feels that the each coming breath is last Yes the ...
- Stars -new- Travel along me in the moments of sadness These stars ...
- Feelings -new- Aah that lovely feelings of your closeness ...
- Revolution -new- Sincerity dies The wolves of jungle migrated to ...
- Nothingness -new- To lie with the unsaid feelings of nothingness ...
- Me And My Moon -new- Sitting alone me and my moon Staring each ...
- O Oedipus Let's hate me and call me the unfortunate one, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about samer manzoor
Me And My Moon
Sitting alone me and my moon
Staring each other with lovely gloom
It's just the moment of some other night
When the one blinking take me upright
I was struck by its wildest charm
From then to now I'm in his warm
When all the world is enjoying the peaceful sleep
I awake with my all awakened meet
When whispering could even cause screams
I talk to him with my heart rimes
He shadowed me with his glaring whiteness
I gleamed him with my frequent quietness
To staring each other just the fun
Sending the waves by using eye gun
Me & my moon living on the two ...