Salema Khatun Poems
- The Idea Of An Idea So many ideas you have conceived Either ...
- My Favourite Leader Nothing is the sun Nothing is the moon, ...
- Mother (Short Poem)
- Memories The sweet breeze of your words hit the wall of my ...
- Gibberish Before the invention of fire Every thing was ...
- Me (Senryu)
- Back Biting In every house We members talk too much So ...
I am a wife of a poet, He taught me a lot about
modern poetry, so I am trying my hand writing english
poems.in future I shall continue to write poems in english. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Salema Khatun
The Idea Of An Idea
So many ideas you have conceived
Either at work or leisure,
But you have not perceived, the idea of me.
I am the idea, unconceived, the idea of anti reason,
Upheaval-tumultuous and juxtaposition.
I will break the old piece by piece
and create the new step by step, bit by bit.
i will stop the working of the logic and the reason,
with all the right justification.
The junk has to go.....
The new has to come....
We need to keep...
We need to continue the germination.
An idea remains an idea till it is materialized
No knowledge is workable ...