Sainkho Namtchylak Poems
- Who Stole The Sky? CIBER SENDERS IN SICK SURFACE, CEREBRAL ...
- Running tapes People are running in to what is set People ...
- Popular Poetry of Love and Hop... ENGER IS COOKING SOUP OF ...
- Ocean is great! Flying seegulls at the declining ...
- Electric City It's strange type of energy Highly ranged ...
Sainkho Namtchylak is a singer originally from Tuva, a small autonomous Russian republic just north of Mongolia. She is known for her Tuvan throat singing or Khöömei.
Sainkho Namtchylak is an experimental singer, born in 1957 in a secluded village in the south of Tuva, an autonomous Russian state bordering Mongolia.
She has an exceptional voice, spanning seven octaves and proficient in overtone singing; her music enmeshes avant-jazz, electronica, modern composition and Tuvan influences. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sainkho Namtchylak
Ocean is great!
Flying seegulls at the declining day.
Under the lead cup of clouds
the sun is seeking final ray.
I am kneeling down under the look
of testifying all curious watchers.
Do they hear the heartbeat of
rumbling ocean, of latent strength.
Indifference of perfection of sky
is drowned into endless fantasy.
Like if innocence of creator
is drawing genius pictures
and does not care
was it noticed
the beauty of the sunset,
purity in crown of nature.