S.zaynub Kamoonpuri Poems
- Fauna's Lost And Found! To purses of leather one lost its ...
- I Love The Sea My Way I would've perhaps liked to swim in you...
- The Human Heart O' heart, I wonder how you can store so many...
- Mother Nature's Moodswings Nature smiles in Spring Pulls at ...
- Thoughts On Turning 30 They might wish me 'HAPPY ...
- (bbb) Uphill And Downhill Th...
- Play It On Your Lips :) Wear a smile all day, smile away the ...
Im an Indian lady frm lucknow n Aligarh. I was born in West Africa (Nigeria) , grew n brought up in South Africa (Swaziland) and now currently living in East Africa (Tanzania) and I have recently traced my Arabian, Iraqi roots. I won a silver medal n bronze medal in an international USA poetry Contest. I've won several silver n bronze trophies and even one gold cup in other international poetry contests n sites. Im more a prolific reader than a writer n m an observer researcher. I began scribblin poems at 5. I write poems for entertainment and for imparting message. Some of them r frm my personal life diary account. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Fauna's Lost And Found!
To purses of leather
one lost its skin
One lost its feather
to hats and decors
Another lost its fur
to those mink coats
One lost its tooth
to ivory bangles gosh!
Many lost their lives
to heartless hunters
Not only are they
on animal property encroaching
They are selfishly and greedily
Alas! Alas! Alas!
Woe to that cut throat
fine and fancy fur coat
They lost it all to ruthless
merciless, thoughtless poachers
And even if this lost was found later
and confiscated by officers
Still how do you restore
this lost ...