Russell Nero Poems
- Adventure Time Adventure Time come on, grab your ...
- The Bright Red Of A Rosebud Calling…calling ...
- 19 Midlife Crisis Help...I'm in need of help It's just ...
- A Drop In The Ocean Mysterious, mystifying, puzzling, ...
- Buried My September I have no words to say; I am but a man a...
- Painted Gray, A Castle If the world needed saving with just ...
- Escape The Holocaust Another night Another fight to ...
Hey, names Russell; I'd rather be called Nero though. I'm a poet, short and sweet. I've started writing poetry because of well a girl but she's not the reason for why I write. I write because poetry is my life, it tells my story from start to finish on how I feel, what I believe, everything. My whole center of poetry was the pain and confusion I felt for this girl I was madly in love with but well things change. In a nutshell, I'm just a small town kid living in the city whos been writing poetry for 6 years now. I just want people to know who I am and decide for themselves if I'm worthy to be in the Writer Hall of Fame like my heroes are. Hopefully I can know while I'm alive but until then ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
come on, grab your friends
We'll go to very distant lands
Jake the dog and Fin the human
the fun never ends
I guess this is where I step in
Just a boy,14
A sense of adventure in my heart
while my brain is always a throw, a skip, a beat off
I have really lived it up these past 14 years
with my best friend, with my brother
a magic dog who's also now a proud father
I became a legend by defeating 'The Farm'
I battled back and forth with death
I've rode crazy trains marked with a figure eight
close friends ...