rositah dali azali
rositah dali azali Poems
- Time Time flies I'm older I'm wiser
- Halfway To Heaven Hand in hand you and I bridged the ...
- Moments Moments of thoughts Thinking of the ...
- On My Birthday On the day of my birthday I see wrinkles on ...
- Miracle A miracle happened today I saw, I felt, I smelled
- Dancing Raindrops Raindrops dancing on tin roof making ting...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rositah dali azali
I learn from mistakes
I learn to be serious
I'll say my goodbyes
Time will never end
I hope to live till the end
With those who take my hand
and give me love with no pretense
Time never cheats
Human does it
saying things and bullshits