Rose Marie Cook
Rose Marie Cook Poems
- Sister, Sister Sister, sister save my soul sister, ...
- Baby Doll Baby girl I love you so Baby girl Please don't ...
- I Forgive The people in my past The ones who left me ...
- We Are Free Sunshine pours in Light shining all ...
- My Heart Screams break the silence As I cry out in pain He ...
- I Wonder When I wonder when The shame and regret Will ...
- Abandonment You said you loved me You said you cared But ...
Feeling great and can't stop writing lol it's amazing to be back and feeling good more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
save my soul
don't leave me alone.
he is here
he grows near.
hold me tight
put up a fight.
don't let go
stay with me.
don't please him
it's not worth it.
tell him no
please don't go.
please come back
take off that sack.
don't give in