Rohan Gupta Poems
- Someday Someday, When I can convince my parents of this ...
- Nirbhaya I pushed through. Her visage reflecting in my ...
- Love, Lost You are gone. Your love for me is gone. Your ...
- Reflections Thoughts, they come and go. Like waves wash ...
- There Was Something About Her There was something about ...
- Revelations Under the starry sky, Far from the din of the ...
- Lands Unknown Take me to your lands, O Goddess! Your lands ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rohan Gupta
When I can convince my parents of this misery,
Of the shackles that this skin is,
Of the cage that these flesh and bones of mine are,
In that moment,
In that click,
I will be gone.