robyn nathan Poems
- Running Out Of Time I am running out of time you say I say ...
- In Between Worlds In between worlds Sky is forever joined ...
- Melody You want her to recreate herself in the other ...
- Shedding My beloved's embrace breathe in this sweet ...
- Love I am standing naked you will wrap me in your warmth ...
- My Lover My lover the winds are rising in all ...
- Beyond Your body will dissolve into my warmth holding you I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about robyn nathan
Running Out Of Time
I am running out of time you say
I say I am completely out of time and existing in a void
In this moment there is nothing left of us
All desires and dreams to disappear as if never existing
We are not held together in moments of passion
So dissolve me here into this void of unfeeling emotion
Not affording love
Pretence and promise
Time is running out you say
I will be then a fleeting breath
Gathering all my love within
Wandering into this void of no time
Waiting The perfection of completeness
The fleeting breath of deep knowing