Roann Mendriq Poems
- Poetry For Children: Flying Ai... I made a paper ...
- Poetry For Children: Flying Wi...
- Poetry For Children: Happy Tea...
- Poetry For Children: Mother An...
- A Mermaid's Tale With limpid inky pools for eyes, and wavy ...
- Poetry For Children: Bedtime S... When I am tucked up in ...
- Canvas Sky Now, have you ever stopped to think, Who paints ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Roann Mendriq
Poetry For Children: Flying Airplanes
I made a paper airplane,
In class one rainy day;
My best friend wanted it.
but I let it fly away.
He jumped up high to catch it,
He chased it around the class;
It hit the fan and swooped into
our teacher’s water glass!
He laughed and fished it out,
for all the class to see;
Everyone was laughing loud
at our classic comedy!
And then our teacher entered,
and frowned at all our noise;
“Who belongs to this? ” she asked,
as she glared at all the boys.
The laughing stopped at once,
and teacher was confused;