Rijad Islamovic Poems
- Human Evil People come and people go But eventually you end ...
- My Blood I cut my vein But I don't feel pain My blood turns...
- Darkness In Bloom Darkness in bloom I'm closer to doom This...
- An Empty Picture Of Colorful M... I've seen the skies ...
- Yesterdays In Sorrow My scars burn in solitude Tears like ...
- Monster Set your goals But didn't find the ways To justify ...
- Maybe, It's Just A Dream My mind is haunted by your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rijad Islamovic
People come and people go
But eventually you end up alone
Is the hurt they leave justified?
Do you dream of a heaven that can't be realized?
How can you tell evil from hate?
The greed for gold, the loss of morale
And they just breathe in vain
For all they bring is pain
Is it wrong? Is it right?
To charge the price of life
All the effort, for what?
We're all meant to die, to rot
Can you hide from human evil?
Does it ever fade away?
They are all born in vain
To play the game
The game of pain...