Richard Noggin Poems
- Will To Live What gives us the will to live We travel ...
- A Modern Response To “his Coy ... So you say you would ...
- Red Hair Red hair of desire Floating in the air Your scent ...
- Emotional Pain Pain unfortunately tends to be ...
- Shut Your Mouth A rule that every man should Remember is to ...
- First Sings Of Spring Spring has sprung. The grass has ...
- Summer Break I long to be with you But summer has built a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Noggin
Will To Live
What gives us the will to live
We travel through life
At times suffer through life
Suffer pain, loss
My father often states
“The people who keep getting up
After getting the crap kicked out of them
Are the ones that succeed.”
Is this true
Perhaps life scars us
Perhaps we suffer little trials
Only to build up the calluses
So that we can survive the
The death of loved ones
A lost love
Perhaps life conditions us
So that we are able to live
So that our will is not lost